An exciting opportunity has become within the pilot plant of a leading pharmaceutical organisation. The site is based in southern England and has a desirable reputation for its process development capability.
- Working in a regulated GMP environment, you will be involved with operating pilot plant reactors and associated equipment, while ensuring high standards of safety and quality are maintained in production. The plant runs 24 hours so role involves working shifts.
- The role involves running multiple chemical synthesis on plant and using a range of high pressure reaction equipment to operate the pilot plant.
- The role will involve troubleshooting while identifying and correcting faults.
- All work is in accordance with GMP procedures and maintaining high standards of safety.
- If you have a background in chemical engineering or chemistry, you would be very well suited for this opportunity.
- If you are a graduate, or equivalent, and looking for your first role in industry, full training will be given.
- The company has easy access via road network and good public transport links, offering competitive benefits, and are looking for people who are keen to grow and develop within the organisation.