Graduate Trainee Accountant
One of the largest accountancy, tax and financial services firms based in Yeovil is looking to recruit an Accounts Graduate Trainee.
Excellent opportunity for a high achieving graduate (from class 2016 or 2017), looking to progress their accountancy career with a Top 20 accounts firm.
This role includes study support to train to become a Qualified Accountant.
Routes to success include AAT / ACA / ACCA. The Client can offer a rewarding career path to the right candidates who can then become the next future partners and leaders.
- AAT - Ideally a minimum of 5 GCSE's mostly at Grade A-B, including Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels Grade A-B
- ACA / ACCA - Ideally a minimum of 2.1 in your degree (although the subject is not important). We also look for A/B Grades at both GCSE and A levels
- Excellent support and training to help develop your skills
- Tuition / Revision courses
- Student registration Fees
- Annual Student subscriptions
- Books and materials
- Exemption / examination entry fees
- Paid study leave for courses and exams
- Accommodation if a stay is required