An outstanding Finance Assistant role working for a US owned business, with a global presence, in Nottingham.
You will be working for a global, US owned business based in Nottingham which has experiencing a great deal of success in recent years. This business is service driven, with a high performing culture and a focus on delivering results. They are centred around corporate responsibility and maintain a highly conscientious approach to all their operations.
- You will be working as a Finance Assistant, reporting directly to the Treasury Manager.
- Your responsibilities will range across the transactional function, including bank reconciliations for multiple entities, bank balance reporting, liaising with the accounts receivable department, managing card accounts, cash management and any other duties as required by the department.
- Your previous experience in a similar role will lead to your success.
- You will have proven yourself to be capable of working in a busy finance department, and will be fully conversant with all relevant accounting processes.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, and will complete all tasks to the highest quality and in a time sensitive manner.
- You will be ambitious, and forward thinking, with a keenness to improve processes and take on further responsibilities as you progress in the role.
- You will be I.T. literate, with strong excel skills, and will be able to work both within a team and without supervision.
- You will receive a basic salary of £19,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience.
- You will also have the opportunity to work as part of a highly successful global business during a period of continued success.
- This is your chance to become part of a business that focuses on developing its employees, and will give you the opportunity to further your career and improve on your skills.