Are you looking to join a credible Wealth Management organisation, that offers progress, and a £250 pay rise for each R0 exam that you successfully pass.
NJR Recruitment are representing a highly regarded Wealth Management organasation who are based in the Solihull area. Our client hold a excellent reputation within the industry who provides corporate and private client wealth management advice to Private Clients, Business Owners, now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced IFA Administrator to join their prestigious office based in Birmingham.
This role will suit someone who has been working within financial services and has experience of Pensions & Investments as well as delivery of first class service to Clients and Consultants. You will be working for an award winning professional services firm with an excellent reputation for training staff in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- New business processing
- Getting quotes, inputting data, liaising with pension/investment companies, dealing with clients and advisers
- Managing data on Intelliflos Intelligent Office
- Preparing investment reviews off IO for review meetings
- Managing investments on wrap platforms. We predominantly use Standard Life but also Old Mutual, Transact, Novia, Ascentric and AJ Bell
- General office duties
- The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working in an IFA practice and is used to dealing with pensions and investments.
- You will ideally be at least Certificate level and have experience of Intelligent Office.
- You will have solid communication skills, focused attitude and dedication.
- In return our client offers a competitive salary and will fully support the applicant through exams so that they attain Certificate level and beyond to Diploma Level.