Group Marketing Assistant
This is a varied role assisting the Group Marketing Team in the production and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Compile, edit and publish content on the home finder websites for several regional offices.
- Use of editorial guidelines for copywriting, editing and applying tone of voice, to ensure cross-site consistency.
- Liaise with regional sales & marketing teams and perform regular website audits to ensure content is up-to-date, accurate and meets the regional sales strategy.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of regional marketing activity (combined with website analysis) to make informed recommendations on performance.
- Manage the process of obtaining assets for inclusion in marketing brochures.
- Use of image editing software to enhance product presentation.
- Participate in team meetings undertaken by head office, internal marketing and external supplier meetings as required.
- Contribute to and assist in the creation of national marketing campaigns and other digital projects, and report on success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in internet/web/online management and marketing.
- Proven interest in the internet and the business benefits it brings.
- Proven experience of using web browsers and search engines.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Experience with common office software programs (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Basic HTML knowledge. (Desirable)
- Experience of writing for the web and for B2C audiences. (Desirable)
- Experience with managing online content (via content management system) and with image editing software (e.g. Illustrator & InDesign). (Desirable)
- Use of Google Analytics a distinct advantage. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of email marketing, social networks and general online marketing an advantage. (Desirable)
- Marketing qualification e.g. Professional Certificate/Diploma in Marketing or equivalent is desirable