Mechanical Test & Development Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
A development and manufacturing company are seeking a Test & Development technician to join their team in Coventry. If you can demonstrate previous knowledge of working in a test environment and delivering development and verification testing then this could be the role for you!
- As a Test and Development technician you will work as part of the combustion team and you will be testing on combustion, fuel and heat exchanger systems supporting the overall micro gas turbine generator development programme.
- This is a dynamic role that will require a broad understanding of a variety of engineering disciplines.
- Due to the nature of the role some shift work may be required during critical periods of testing, you will receive a shift allowance for this.
- Mechanical test experience
- Relevant degree/HNC in an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of instrumentation, pneumatics & fluid systems
- Previous experience working in a mechanical test environment, supporting test rig operations would also be beneficial
- Types of testing include: combustion, heat exchangers, fuel delivery, air delivery, instrumentation, automation
- Assembly and build of test units & assembly of pipework, framework and instrumentation