Administrator (Pensions, Finance)
7 days left
- Full Time
Our Client administers the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (PCSPS) and provides pensions to over 1.5 million people. They have in-depth knowledge and expertise in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes and provide tailored services to more than 300 Government employers. Also, through their Training and Employee Engagement Service, they offer training on a wide range of pension related topics and legislative change.
Over the past three years, their business has experienced rapid growth and this had been aided by the fantastic talent of their people. They place a great emphasis on recognising their people and as such, all employees are classed as 'Partners' within the organisation.
- 12 month temporary contract
- Provide an accurate and reliable standard of administrative services within the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme rules
- Work with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Assist and support clients with highly confidential and potentially complex queries regarding their pension administration
- Cases must be handled with maximum efficiency, in accordance with agreed standards and targets, whilst working to Service Level Agreement's (SLA's)
- Educated to GCSE Level (or equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Working with the financial/pensions environment previously is not necessary, but desirable
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Discretionary Dividend payment (based on company performance)
- Life assurance
- Child vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
Whilst the positions are on a temporary basis to begin with, there is the potential to become permanent.