SIPP Pensions Administrator
Our client is a major player in financial services, a highly respected organisation and well known for training, supporting and developing their employees. These are fundamentally SIPP based administration roles within one of the fastest growing areas of the business. Our client will consider those with SIPP, DB and DC admin experience as well as strong graduates. Bonus and pension benefits for this role can upwards of GBP5,500 but it is the role and progress within the business that should be your focus.
These roles are based within our clients Head Office, holding around 1600 people at present - a good deal of their business comes in the shape of large, corporate pension schemes and SIPP's play a key and increasingly prominent role in the direction of the company.
- These posts are based within an area responsible for processing all transfer elements within SIPP pensions, this includes cash transfers in, cash transfers out, re-registration in and re-registration out.
- The role is key to providing uncompromising service to clients of the Retail SIPP - customer service being a core element in the make-up of this business.
- This area is growing and business levels are very promising which is why initially our client requires three new Administrators, all on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a timely, pro-active and high quality service to clients including updates to procedures through close liaison with a number of internal departments.
- You will need to organise your own day to day workloads and assist with the planning of the team workloads.
- You will provide and collate information for regulatory reporting and ensure appropriate escalation of issues to management - especially those that have regulatory/reputational/financial risk.
- SIPP administration experience is naturally a key requirement, anything upwards of 12 months SIPP experience will be considered but in having three roles open, there is flexibility to take on people with Final Salary or Money Purchase pensions administration experience, or indeed a strong graduate/school/college leaver.
- You should be a self-starter who can demonstrate a good use of initiative, someone who is flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and very well organised.