Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer
Due to increasing workloads, our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer to join their Bradford office.
- Undertaking geo-environmental services for both public and private sector clients
- Providing contaminated land and geotechnical engineering advice
- Taking a supporting role in the Bradford Geo-Environmental team.
- Working both on site (throughout the UK) and in the office
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, geology or similar
- A relevant Master's degree would be preferable
- Experience working in an engineering, environmental science, geology or similar
- Demonstrate close attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivated
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines