Within this role you will be given complete autonomy to manage the relationships you have built with a wide range of clients on an individual business unit basis.
- Our client has a friendly team which is in need of a strong team player who is happy to get 'stuck in' and help out in all areas of the business.
- The perfect candidate will be a self-starter able to work on their own initiative. The role will include:
- 360 Recruitment of Non & Part Qualified Finance roles
- No Large Company KPI's or Pressure
- Warm desk with good job flow from existing clients
- Supportive and friendly environment
- You must be able to demonstrate a true desire to work as a Financial Recruitment Consultant and be keen to obtain a track record of success and achievement.
- Show that you're resilient, numerate, enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills.
- A recent graduate from a good UK university.
- Keen to develop a career with financial sales.
- Competitive, committed and confident with a positive attitude.
- Hard working and target driven.
- Fluent in English.
- On offer is competitive basic salary depending on career history and ability,
- plus the opportunity to earn unlimited commission,
- other benefits including 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays,
- gym membership,
- health insurance,
- personal development budgets,
- mobile phone allowances
- travel loans