Purchase Ledger Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading energy and services group employing 20,000 people in the UK. They are using their energy and services capabilities to lead the UK's transition towards a more secure and sustainable future, through a strategy based on investment in critical energy infrastructure, integration of its energy expertise with its broad services offer, and innovation in customer-led solutions and technologies. The business has well-established and diverse operations that span the exploration and production of gas and oil; on-shore gas storage; generating power as one of the UK's largest independent power producers; providing power and gas to thousands of business; and delivering services to more than 14,000 customer sites across the public and private sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their Financial Accounts Team and focus on the processing and payment of supplier invoices.
- Accurately entering invoices onto the Purchase Ledger
- Setting up payments in the banking system
- Monitoring the Purchase Ledger inbox
- Resolving or passing queries to the relevant party
- Adhering to authorisation levels and procedures for the payment of invoices
- You will set up new suppliers and change of details including appropriate sign off and bank detail checks
- Be responsible for the housekeeping on the Purchase Ledger
- Helping to ensure suppliers are paid to terms and accounts are reconciled with issues resolved
- They are looking for a results focused individual who has excellent analytical skills and the ability to produce accurate wok within tight deadlines.
- Able to manage conflicting priorities, you will be confident in using Microsoft Office and be committed to a high standard of performance.
- They'd also like you to have experience in other departments with similar financial disciplines, have a good attention to detail and the ability to build positive relationships.