6 days left
- Full Time
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team based within the Milton Keynes and Bedford area. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum
Travelodge are a large and rapidly expanding hotel chain with a UK estate of over 530 properties. The Maintenance Engineer's role is to complete reactive maintenance and ensure rooms are returned to sale as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Complete quality reactive maintenance within hotels across territory.
- Develop strong working relationships with the hotel operations teams ensuring that the customer is key focus.
- First time fix of completion of reactive maintenance jobs that are scheduled for hotels.
- Comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and Travelodge policies and procedures and H&S responsibility for direct reports. Ensure that PPE is used as required.
- Ensure that all jobs allocated are consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards and KPIs.
- Responsible for returning rooms to sale as quickly and efficiently as possible in a safe manner
- Manage van storage of stock to agreed levels and ensure that you have parts available to complete jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Liaise with Regional Maintenance Manager to agree non-reactive works to be undertaken.
- City and Guilds or NVQ2 in Plumbing; Electrical or Painting & Decorating
- Electrical Certification to 17 Edition; Inspection and testing
- IT and systems literate
- High levels of attention to detail
- Drive and the determination to continuously improve
- High levels of customer insight and brand passion
- Good communication skills, both internally and with suppliers / 3rd parties
- Proven track record of delivery and success.
- Annual bonus of up to 8%
- 50% discount on Travelodge product
- BUPA health care
- 4% contributory pension
- 40 hours (1 Saturday in 3 returned in lieu)
- Company Van & Tools
- Merchant & Fuel Card
- Company Phone
- Opportunities to train and upskill