Financial Services / Office Administrator
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a well established and respected IFA practice, based in Glasgow. They offer a comprehensive range of services which includes advice on Investments, Pensions, Protection, Savings, Mortgages, and Estate Planning.
Our client holds the prestigious title of Chartered Financial Planners. There are very few such organisations in the UK and our client is proud to be the largest independent firm in Scotland to have been awarded this status.
Our client has a significant portfolio of clients due to their excellent reputation within the industry and is seeking to extend their successful team with an experienced Office Administrator.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join the team in Glasgow.
- Providing comprehensive support to our coordinator, pension and investment teams who support our IFA's.
- Processing fund switches and mandates
- Processing suitability report templates
- Running valuation reports.
- Dealing with all mail that comes through the business.
- Responsible for all stationary and office orders.
- Responsible for recycling
- Due to the changing nature of the business the role profile will inevitably change. You may therefore be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities, as directed.
- This role requires a proactive, hardworking individual who ideally would come with some Financial Services experience.
- This is a fast paced, busy office and you will be required to process significant volumes of work with set deadlines. You must be able to prioritise well and work with a high degree of accuracy whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Customer facing experience is essential as this role also involves welcoming and introducing clients visiting our business and also dealing with incoming calls.
- We would look for you to demonstrate initiative and flexibility in managing the day to day remit of this busy role.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a career where there is potential in time to progress within Financial Services.
- You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- You can expect training and support throughout your role, as well as support to study for relevant professional exams.