Our client is a well established and respected IFA practice, based in Glasgow. They offer a comprehensive range of services which includes advice on Investments, Pensions, Protection, Savings, Mortgages, and Estate Planning.
Our client holds the prestigious title of Chartered Financial Planners. There are very few such organisations in the UK and our client is proud to be the largest independent firm in Scotland to have been awarded this status.
Our client has a significant portfolio of clients due to their excellent reputation within the industry and is seeking to extend their successful team with an experienced Pensions Administrator.
- We are looking for candidates who are ambitious and enjoy working with people.
- You should thrive on solving complex problems and be interested in the financial services/pensions industry and areas affecting it.
- You will be well organised and proactive, calm under pressure and can communicate effectively (written and verbal).
- You will enjoy working in a challenging environment in which you can develop both personally and professionally.
- You will be a conscientious individual with exceptional attention to detail and will work to best practice.
- You will have the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally and work to demanding deadlines and targets. An essential team member, you will provide an excellent level of customer service, liaising with clients and third parties and dealing with member queries on a daily basis.
- This is a varied role within a close net team. You will need to be technically strong, possess a good understanding of the Pensions industry regulations and current legislation and have hands on experience of either Defined Contribution or Defined Benefits which is essential to this role.
- Excellent understanding of pension's terminology.
- Strong understanding of DC & DB pensions.
- Ability to produce comparison reports.
- Ability to produce accurate reports and analytics.
- Good understanding of Selectapension and other platforms.
- Experienced in processing quotes and applications.
- Good experience in operating Intelliflo or a similar back office system.
- PC literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel
- In return the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits and an excellent career path including full study support for professional qualifications.
- There is a six month probationary period from commencement of employment.
- As part of the pre-hire process the successful candidate will be subject to reference checking security vetting.