Assistant Financial Planning Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working with an international Accountancy organisation with a large Wealth Management division to recruit for a Financial Planners Assistant. The role will be to work within their modern and open plan offices based in the centre of Bristol.
- Their role is an entry level position into Financial Planning that will ideal for someone with at least six-month experience working within an office environment (ideally Financial Services).
- The role will be to support the Financial Planners and learn about the industry, you should have a genuine interest in Financial Planning.
- It is essential that you are comfortable speaking with members of staff at all levels as you will be dealing with Directors/Partners on a daily basis.
- You should also have strong Microsoft experience, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an international organisation where you will be given exposure to the market and the highest quality training and guidance.
- You will be given full support to further progress within the company and will be supported for all market qualifications should you with to take them.