SIRIO Business Transformation Role
At SIRIO we are recruiting for a placement student or a recent graduate for a Business Transformation role based in Southampton. SIRIO Business Transformation delivers revenue & profit margin growth & leverages innovation capability.
- Validating business strategy
- Using an Open Source CRM: (Hub Spot; SUGAR; SalesForce; Zoho)
- Creating and updating website content
- Creating marketing strategies and identifying suitable (Social Commerce) channels
- Using Google analytics
- Have obtained, or studying towards a degree in one of these course areas; Marketing or Business
- Ability to set and work to agreed time-lines
- Self motivated and would enjoy the flexibility and the ability to influence strategy
- Ability to write and edit content
- Analytical skills
- Content management skills to upload content to website – not phased by using WordPress CMS
- Well developed IT skills; familiar with MS packages (Outlook, Word and Excel essential).
- Organised approach to multi-tasking and attention to detail
- For this role you will need to be available for a maximum of 8 hours per month
- To be available to start in Early February 2018
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.