5 days left
- Full Time
Cooper Lomaz have a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant to join our established client based in the heart of Peterborough. You will be joining a close knit team in a fast paced and dynamic office environment, where there will be an opportunity to learn and develop under the guidance of a qualified accountant. As Management Accountant, you will support the monthly accounting close and preparation of financial statements as well as using your analytical skills to give the business a great insight into performance.
- Production of monthly management accounts with accompanying variance analysis and commentary
- Review of sales and overheads factoring these into the forecasting process
- Review and update cashflow record within the General Ledger system
- Support Financial Accountant with statutory close
- Support VAT submissions on a quarterly basis
- Ad hoc project support when reburied
- The successful candidate will ideally be a part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with strong Excel skills and a background of working within a management accounts function.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to review and manipulate data would be desirable combined with the ability to communicate financial information to the wider business.