This is an opportunity for you to be an ambassador for the Frontline charity and to engage the wider student body with our mission.
It’s an exciting and highly rewarding role on campus, with flexible working hours and is a great opportunity if you have an interest in marketing, PR, events, charity, HR & recruitment, or if you simply want to support Frontline’s work.
- You’ll be working with our award winning recruitment team, as our person on the campus ground and you will be integral to imputing into our campus strategy at your University.
- In this varied role you’ll be doing anything from representing us at careers fairs, giving lecture shout-outs, flyering to running your own events and working closely with societies, the careers service and academic staff.
- A flexible student job based on campus that works around you
- Work experience with a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, award winning recruitment team and dynamic start-up charity.
- Build your branding, marketing, networking and entrepreneurial skills
- Training that will help develop your skills recognised by employers in consultancy, marketing, sales, public sectors
- Living Wage salary plus performance related bonuses
- So whether you’re looking to understand more of the organisation before applying for our prestigious Leadership Development Programme, or to develop transferable skills recognised by other leading employers, our Brand Manager opportunities on your campus are a perfect way to earn during term time and help in our mission of transforming the lives of vulnerable young people.