Graphic Design Intern
- You will work on integrated marketing, customer experience and interior design projects.
- As an LCA Graphic Designer, you will produce art layouts for websites, campaign content, and tablet and mobile.
- You will challenge yourself constantly as you search for the best solution while displaying meticulous attention to detail. Joining a creative and dynamic team, and working with the Creative department, you have a positive attitude and will contribute actively to the Creative team.
- This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of design, social media marketing and art direction.
- Assist in the design of branded materials – print and digital
- Presentation design
- Creating contents for our Social feed working with Social Media Manager
- You have your own laptop
- Ability to work autonomously and propose your own solutions to problems
- Great knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Interest in interaction design, and front- and back-end programming.
- Good command of English to communicate with colleagues.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent design taste.
- 3D design is a plus.
- Web Design is a plus.