Graphic Design Intern
Challenge Advisory LLP is a multi-sector strategy consultancy. We partner with disruptive and innovative organisations to provide revolutionary solutions to their most pressing challenges.
Our strategies ensure companies remain modern and eﬀective in an increasingly digital world. We are a global business that can boast a client base that covers the four corners of our planet.
Our work is reflected in our mantra: find challenges, develop strategies, deliver solutions.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, we are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive and experience, to help deliver great content and design for the company.
- We are looking for a graphic designer who wants to be tested and pushed to improve their skills.
- Someone with creative design and skills, capable of growing Challenge's unique voice and presence in both online and offline mediums.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to get stuck in with any challenges or opportunities that come their way.
- You will be working on projects with governments, NGOs, global business, and further organisations who are looking to disrupt their sector and stimulate innovation.
This is a 3 month internship, with a view to take on the right candidate into a full time position.