We're looking for talented Writers to join our award-winning Publishing team. You'll be responsible for researching and creating content on the newest and most cutting-edge technology.
MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ 400 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams.
- Production of engaging, high-quality content that helps users make the most informed decision.
- Write new product and company reviews, how-to guides, informational and commercially oriented articles that will bring targeted, high-quality traffic to the websites.
- Extensively use/ conduct research on products we feature on the website - with the aim of becoming an expert in the topic areas you are assigned to write about.
- Undertake background research - including desk-based research, conducting site visits, surveys or in-depth interviews - to better understand our audience’s pain points, and to gather experts’ opinions and views.
- Fact-check, edit, revise, review and proofread work especially in response to feedback.
- Produce new outreach content (both data-led and editorial style) to earn new backlinks for the website.
- Write news and features articles that attract traffic to the website and earn links from other authoritative websites when required
- Work with other teams (including Outreach, Brand, PR & Technical SEO) to improve processes, brand exposure and the website overall.
- A passion for content and a love of writing
- Excellent writing ability and command of the English language
- Naturally inquisitive, and an interest in researching new things
- An interest in new technology.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience of writing for an online audience preferred
- Experience of working with Wordpress preferred
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets