NCS The Challenge - Sales Administrator
The Challenge’s vision is a more integrated society where there is understanding and appreciation of each other’s differences. We design and deliver programmes that bring different people together to develop their confidence and skills in understanding and connecting with others. We believe everyone benefits when people from all walks of life come together to better know, understand and trust each other.
The Challenge is looking for Sales Administrators to join a leading youth and integration charity. You will be involved in a fast-paced Sales Team supporting the recruitment of young people on to the National Citizen Service (NCS). NCS is a government backed programme that helps young people (age 15-17) build skills for work, life and transition into adulthood. The role is a permanent, paid position within one of the fastest growing charities in the UK.
- Administrative duties to support sales and sign up processes including data checking, data entry and external communications
- Processing and checking initial applications
- Ad-hoc admin
- Supporting the Accounts team with booking of meetings and events
- Supporting the Sales team preparing materials for events
- Assisting the Sales team with photocopying and printing various documents
- Diary management
- Experience of working in an administrative position
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A strong work ethic, excellent time management skills and motivated to work towards targets
- Able to work collaboratively within a team
- Experience in using computer applications such as Microsoft Office and email
- Interest and enthusiasm in the youth sector
- CRM experience, ideally Salesforce
- In addition to being part of a fun, dynamic and challenging workforce, we are proud to offer an attractive benefits package including contributory pension, Simplyhealth cash plan, Ride 2 Work, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel card loan etc. to eligible employees.
- Status: This is a full-time, permanent role
- Salary: £17,000 per annum in London, £16,500 in Reading and Surrey