Frontline’s Student Internship
- By joining our team, your valuable contribution will help us towards transforming the lives of vulnerable children in the UK. We are also committed to helping you to develop a range of transferable skills that will help you to succeed in your future career.
- Throughout the internship, you will be given support from our team to give you exposure to different experiences and improve your employability.
- The internship will take place for three weeks from 25th June to 13th July 2018 to work in our head office in Chancery Lane, London.
- Applicants must have access to accommodation in London and/or be able to commute to our head office near Chancery Lane tube station during this period
- Applicants should be looking to develop their current skills and be open to learning new things
- Be creative and bring fresh ideas to Frontline
- Be active in their student community with wide networks
- Have some related experience to the role you are applying for
- Be passionate about Frontline’s mission and be keen to help us grow and develop
- Be organised, committed and hard working
- Be able to work as part of a team but also able to use your initiative and manage your own workload
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong belief, enthusiasm and commitment to Frontline’s programme, mission and values
- You must be a penultimate year student expecting a 2:1 or 1st in your undergraduate degree
- You must have grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- A paid three-week charity internship (paid London living wage)
- Make a valuable contribution towards our mission
- Benefit from working among a range of different
- This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic charity. Find out more about what it's like to intern with Frontline by reading Luke’s blog.