Interested in developing a lasting management career with the award-winning Red Carnation Hotel Collection? Are you passionate about travel and hospitality with an eagerness to deliver the very best in guest service?
This is your chance to develop your knowledge and skills in order to excel and achieve your true potential, guided by a team of outstanding professionals who are committed to building confident future generations within this wonderfully rewarding industry.
Awarded Gold in the ‘Hospitality - Overall-Education Program’ in the Travel Weekly Magellan Awards 2017
- We offer two management programmes. The first is a 2½-year programme is open to ambitious graduates, with at least 6 months work experience in hospitality looking to become our General Managers of the future.
- Our second management programme is open to those without formal qualifications, to people who can demonstrate the passion and desire to succeed in our industry.
- Mentoring support with a key member of the Management or Executive Team
- Experience London and travel around the UK and Ireland
- Formal training with internationally recognised qualifications
- Direct access to Managing Director, Jonathan Raggett
- Accommodation support
- Permanent Operational Management opportunities