Accenture Graduate Programmes
Discover how powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your own to a career at Accenture, and see how you create change in the world around you. We empower you to be your best. We embrace who you are. We invest in your future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Were more than 411,000 people working in over 200 cities across 56 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine.
Our Graduate Programmes
- We offer a variety of programme at Accenture, each having a focus on a distinct skillset and different requirements. The one thing they all have in common, is the market-leading training and development opportunities for everyone who joins.
- Strategy – a deep strategic thinker, youll be a trusted partner to clients, helping them to address their most significant business issues and stay ahead in the digital world. You could be involved in analysis, primary research, developing business cases or helping to execute transformation agendas. Please note: places on our Strategy Programme are limited and you will need to be able to demonstrate evidence of strategic experience within your application.
- Consulting – you'll work within a project team to identify market opportunities and transform our clients businesses across people, processes and technology. These roles focus on specific industries: Financial Services, Products, Communications, Media and Technology, Health & Public Services and Resources.
- Analytics – data delivers competitive advantage; analytics harnesses and manages that data. You could be delivering complex analytic solutions for our clients, working on big data, or producing analytics for internet marketing campaigns as part of a team of experienced professionals.
- Client Delivery – you'll focus and commit to understand client requirements, before joining the client team to deliver business transformation involving processes and technology. This could include designing, building, running and implementing strategic solutions.
- Software Engineering – youll work with some of the most advanced technologies on the market, develop industry-leading specialist skills and help transform our clients around the world. As well as training in the latest technologies, youll have the chance to gain industry certifications.
- Technology Architecture – youll shape and direct the technical solutions and blueprints that solve our clients business challenges. You could be defining technical requirements, developing technical architecture components, or reviewing systems performance or test plans.
- Information Security – become one of the next generation of cyber security specialists. Youll develop your expertise in information security and use your business consulting acumen to collaborate with our clients to design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
- A number of our programmes are open to those with a minimum 2:1 (achieved or predicted) and 340 UCAS points across your top 3 A-levels (excluding General Studies).
- Some programmes may require a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Youll have a passion for business and technology, along with strong communication and creative problem-solving skills.
- Overall, were looking for a willingness to move out of your comfort zone and try new things, a desire for self-improvement and a strong work ethic.
- For specific programme requirements, please visit our website.
- You could be placed at any one of our offices in Edinburgh, London, Manchester or Newcastle and may be delivering projects on client sites anywhere in the UK (and sometimes abroad), so youll need to be flexible.
- As well as the prospect of a great career centred around improving the way the world works and lives, you can look forward to a competitive starting salary and a generous holiday allowance.
- Other benefits include a pension scheme, personal laptop, an AMEX card, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, season ticket loan and much more besides.