Graduate Development Programme - AMSL
Are you ready to fast track your career and work with the world’s most iconic brands?
With our London presence and ambitious growth plans, Arora is investing heavily in preparing the leaders of the Future.
The Arora Graduate Programme is a Professional Development Programme for highly ambitious graduates to prepare you to be ready to undertake your first managerial position upon completion of the programme.
- It is an 18 month programme based on two placements in two different Hotels/Brands, it includes:
- Structured Group Orientation
- Tailored Job Experience in all Operational Departments
- Personal Mentor (typically a seasoned GM)
- On and off-the-job learning
- Business Projects
- Career Development Reviews
- The placement will take place in two of the following hotels:
- Intercontinental – The O2
- Sofitel Heathrow
- Renaissance Heathrow
- Hilton Gatwick
- Sofitel Gatwick
- Arora Hotel Gatwick
- You have a Passion for Hospitality and Hotel Operations
- You need to have graduated in the period from July 2016 until August 2018 from a Bachelor/Master Degree and are available to start in full-time employment in September 2018
- You are motivated, committed and adaptable
- You are flexible to work from different locations in and around London
- Applications are open from 29th January to 4th March 2018
- By attending the Programme you will build critically important technical, business and leadership skills that will form the foundation of your future career in Hospitality.
- The blend of on-the-job experience, off–the-job development and learning, and Mentoring of our business leaders will be an invaluable experience for you and your Programme peers.
- At the end of the Programme you will be ready for your first management position as an Assistant Department Manager.