Promotional Assistants (South)
- Race for Life is Cancer Research UK’s women only event series. It brings people together. It raises awareness. And crucially it raises vital funds for our life saving research and will help us reach our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034.
- That’s where you come in. As a Promotional Assistant you will be the face of Race for Life. We want towns and cities across the UK to buzz with excitement about these amazing events and you’ll play an important role in making that happen. With your energy and enthusiasm you’ll love talking to members of the public and showing your passion for Race for Life and Cancer Research UK.
- Working with the Area Marketing Managers you’ll help plan and deliver high quality promotional activity and face-to-face engagement with the public to drive acquisition. You’ll also work closely with our volunteers, briefing them on activity and working collaboratively with them to upscale our promotional events.
- Your proactive attitude will enable you to work unsupervised as part of this regional team and make a real impact in this role.
- This position will also give you the opportunity to gain or develop skills, knowledge, and experience delivering acquisition-led promotional events and experiential marketing events.