7 days left
- Full Time
Do you dream of faraway places and want to experience adventure in a different country? With new opportunities to learn a new language? Pioneer & Beyond are here to help. We have a range of job positions available across many cities in China with various teaching subject and student age group. HELEN DORAN EDUCATION GROUP is seeking to recruit qualified graduates for teaching positions in China,The position promises to offer you an experience that is both adventures and an eye opener to various aspects of life.
Do you dream of faraway places and want to experience adventure in a different country? With new opportunities to learn a new language? China offers all the above, environmentally the landscape is vast and diverse as the cities that are built in and around the country itself. China enjoys the commercial advantages of all the western main cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. In contrast, China also celebrates her natural culture and environment in cities that are not so exploited by capitalism. It’s worthwhile exploring.
Living cost are much lower than UK. with the salary you earn, you can have a comfortable life. Pioneer & Beyond are here to help. We have a range of job positions available across many cities in China. You may ask, do I need to speak mandarin to teach in China? The answer is no, you do not need to. In school, you will have Chinese assistance who will help you to communicate with students. In daily life, most of the young generation of Chinese can speak English. They may could not speak perfect English, but it is enough for basic communication. The public transportation have English translations in major cities. You also can easily find Chinese people to teach you mandarin for free if you teach them English as language exchange.
Job Description: Subject to Teach: English Teaching Hours Per Week: Approx. 20 classes per week. Office Hours per week: 20 hours Working Days Per Week: 5 days Students’ Age: adults, teenagers or children Duration of Each Class: 45 minutes – 1 hour Contract Length: 12 months with renewable contract Location: Many cities across China Salary: 1,000 CNY - 18,000 CNY (approx 1,120 Pounds to 2,000 Pounds) per month - Based on qualification and experience (The average Monthly Allowance in China is around 4000 CNY (480 Pounds) per month. So the salary you will get is in middle to middle upper class in China. Flight Allowance: 4000 – 8000 CNY (Provided after successful applicant completes the contract) Medical insurance: Provided Apartment: Well-furnished apartment with bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen; Or housing allowance is provided Holidays: Enjoy all the legal holidays Visa: School can help to get work visa
- Bachelor degree or above in Any discipline Ability to live Abroad for 12 months or An academic year
- We are looking for candidates that have a bright and outgoing personality, who are open minded enough to accept and embrace the challenges that come with living and teaching abroad. We need candidates who are full of enthusiasm, and who have a sense of loyalty to the job, to the students and to the staff they will be working with.
- It is not essential to have any previous teaching experience although this is obviously helpful. It is not necessary to have travel or work experience either. Candidates must have no criminal record and there is no foreign language requirements for any of our teach abroad programs. The most important aspects are that you have the right attitude, a strong desire to teach and a willingness to learn!
- Monthly Allowance :10,000-18,000 RMB per month.
- Flight Allowance ,Free apartment and Medical insurance-Up to 1,800 Pounds per month
To apply for this position applicants need to send your C.V. and recent photo to email@example.com For more information and enquiries please visit the website: www.pioneerbeyond.com
With overseas placements or internships it is worth noting that some companies may charge additional fees and should be thoroughly researched before committing. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx