4 days left
- Full Time
Excellent role for an Assistant Accountant within this charitable organisation. 30 hours 4 or 5 days a week.
This charity are a caring and supportive organisation, a leading provider of specialist services to a key group of people within the community.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be part of a small team supporting the effective running of the charity's finances.
- With key responsibility for running the purchase ledger transactions, nominal ledger coding, payment runs, cash and bank reconciliations and payroll for monthly paid staff.
- This role is 30 hours per week, which can be worked over 4 or 5 days to suit you.
- To succeed you'll need excellent experience of the day to day running of the purchase ledger, payroll and bank and cash accounts transactions for a business.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 and Sage Payroll would be a definite advantage.
- In return you'll be working in a small friendly team where your contribution can really make a difference.
- A competitive salary, flexible working and excellent working environment are on offer and there is free parking.