French Speaking Accounts Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in West Hull are looking for a French speaking accounts receivable administrator to join their team. The client has European links and is looking to speak to candidates that are fluent in French and confident in speaking with clients over-seas.
To qualify for this role you will be multi-lingual including previous experience and knowledge of working within a busy corporate environment.
- The primary purpose of the role is to chase and receive in all payments from invoices when they're due.
- Receiving payments for those accounts on the ledger
- To communicate with the markets in relation to any payment problems
- To investigate the credit history of a company wishing to open an account
- To post payments to the correct account and investigate any unidentified payments
- Ability to problem solve when there is an issue with an account
- Working within the guidelines of the European Credit Policy at all times
- Putting accounts on hold when required
- Previous sales ledger experience