Graduate Trainee Accountant (Practice)
4 days left
- Full Time
Based near Ringwood in the picturesque New Forest national park this is an exciting role to join a growing practice team of friendly staff servicing clients in the local area.
- You will take immediate responsibility for assisting with day to day accounts work, including dealing with book-keeping, VAT returns and statutory accounts.
- This will include providing compliance and advice services to a wide range of businesses and individuals.
- As you develop you will be introduced to more complex areas including tax planning and possibly audit assignments.
- You will be liaising with clients over email and phone from day one with guided face to face meetings as needed.
- My client is very digitally savvy and uses modern online software including Xero to provide a fast and responsive service.
- As such they are looking to hire someone who embraces "digitalisation" and enjoys working with the latest accountancy software developments, including the latest HMRC offerings.
- Alongside your in house training, my client will provide full study support for the ACCA qualification.
- The role offers the opportunity to obtain experience working for a small practice with a variety of clients across all sizes and business sectors.
- 2.1 or above degree in Accountancy & Finance or Business or a Numerate Degree
- 3 A levels, with grade BBB or higher.
- The successful candidate will be expected to communicate with clients directly, so excellent spoken and written English skills are necessary.
- A professional, enthusiastic and responsible approach are required.
- The ability to work in a team will be key to your success in this role.
- Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum (with future pay rises based on exam and client success)
- Full ACCA study package and support
- Free parking