3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an Electronic Engineer looking for a new challenge? Northern Industrial are seeking Electronic Engineer to bring their knowledge and expertise to our team.
Northern Industrial is the leading name in industrial automation repairs. Every day our team of Engineers help to keep the wheels of industry turning, by responding to manufacturers from around the world when their machinery breaks down.
Over the last 5 years we have experienced growth of 500 % and won numerous prestigious awards for business and export.
As an Electronic Engineer you will work in our workshop directly with our Service Manager and team of Engineers.
- Performing repairs on a wide range of industrial equipment including variable speed drives, PLCs, touch screen HMIs, power supplies.
- Diagnose and repair units down to component level
- Reading schematic diagrams
- Soldering and reworking components (SMD and thru-hole)
- Using problem solving skills to find a logical approach to testing and fault finding.
- Reverse engineering
- Previous experience in a similar role and / or a recognised qualification in the field
- Fault finding experience
- Good hand soldering skills
- Experience repairing to component level
- Experience using measurement tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Ability to apply Knowledge to a wide range of equipment
- As a family run business, we firmly believe our success is down to the passion, hard work and dedication of our staff.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around commitments
- Regular training to maximise your potential
- Sociable atmosphere with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Friday