International Graduate Programme (Opus)
Only 20 spaces available globally. Intakes in Spring and Summer 2018.
Opus Talent Solutions is a multiple award winning end-to-end talent consultancy and recruitment firm focussed on technology and innovation. The company’s mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions.. Having grown from three people in Bristol to 250 people across four continents and eight offices in just nine years, we are one of the fastest growing firms in the world.
We now work with some incredible companies such as Asos, Bentley, Uber, Blackrock, Bloomberg, Tiffany & Co and Burberry on their talent strategy and recruitment.
- As a Junior Consultant you’ll be put through our intensive 2-year training program.
- Year One: Our business has been built off great recruitment practice and your role will be learning to master the art of recruitment and learn the core skills that will build your business credentials.
- Year Two: Alongside your ongoing recruitment training, we will introduce aspects of consultancy training, focused on the talent lifecycle, including Strategy; Marketing, PR and branding; HR, Performance Management, culture and staff happiness, retention and succession planning.
- You will have access to our Personal Development scheme, where you can choose between a range of ‘extra-curricular’ skills to further your personal learning, from life coaching, to mindfulness, to fitness training, coding and languages.
- We want to help develop the most rounded professionals in the industry. Our dedicated onsite training staff, industry experts and guest speakers allow us to deliver a holistic development programme.
- Source candidates for clients and manage the recruitment process
- Writing job adverts and running mass scale marketing campaigns
- Business development
- Attend client pitches
- Attend events within your sector
- Drive change and innovation within your clients
- You’re a smart and diligent person who thrives under pressure and has huge ambitions for the future. You’re someone who enjoys building and maintaining relationships with everyone you meet. The word ‘No’ doesn’t stop you, in fact it drives you on. You’re also a creative thinker who can problem solve quickly.
- You’re a graduate, you’re motivated both financially and professionally, you’re a competitor.
- Preferably have a 2:1 or above from a top tier university
- Hard-working, competitive and motivated
- Confident and social personality
- Keen desire to work in recruitment and develop into the consultancy field
- Able to pitch to senior level executives
- We have offices in the UK, Amsterdam, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
- In the last three years alone, 20% of our staff base have taken advantage of our international opportunities! If you’ve ever thought about moving abroad we provide funding, visas and even accommodation to help make that happen.
- Some of our best performing consultants have been able to take secondments in our offices or even move there permanently. Think you would do well in bustling New York or sunny Sydney? Transfers can happen after as little as 12 months.
- Average year one earnings of £35,000-£50,000; Average year two earning of £50,000-£75,000
- Great bonus and commission structure
- Financial advisory service
- Company villa in the Tuscan hills available for all staff
- Modern new offices
- Onsite Gym
- Mortgage savings support
- Fresh Fruit