Junior Graphic Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a large market player in the multichannel retail landscape, are looking for talented Junior Graphic Designer. Supporting the mid-weight digital designer and the digital designer manager, the role will assist in the creation of both digital and print assets. However, the brand are eager to drive their online offering so an interest in digital design is essential.
From making sure the website is on brand to developing multichannel campaigns, this role is the perfect platform for an ambitious junior graphic designer to thrive. The candidate must have solid layout and typography skills and excellent design trend awareness. Additionally, they must be confident working with other teams to get the ideal outcome of a project.
- Maintain an on brand and customer-centric appearance on the company website.
- Confidence in developing integrated multichannel campaigns that coordinate both online and offline assets.
- Understanding and experience in following channels; email, social, POS, ticket, banner and digital screens.
- Assist the digital team creating toolkits and campaign guidelines
- Support the design requirements of the new website.
- Create and upload website content that applies to the image guidelines.
- Basic animation skills
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Excellent design trend awareness
- Understands and respects the brand and campaign guidelines
- Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- Basic HTML, CSS and responsive design knowledge
- Experience working with ecommerce teams
- Fashion or beauty experience required
- Degree level or above