Junior Graphic Designer
Established in 2007, our client offer solutions in the personal finance market and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. They believe that their people are their most important asset and that their people are what makes the business tick. They offer a range of Financial products through their lending platform including personal loans and mortgages.
Due to continued success and business growth, they are looking for a creative and hardworking Junior Graphic Designer to produce high quality designs across the company platform and join the friendly team in Manchester.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing as their Junior Graphic Designer, you will contribute to creating and maintaining the company brand, creating a range of creatives for the wider business.
- Daily support to produce varied pieces of artwork
- Design for their blog, marketing department and social media
- Ad-hoc marketing duties, including uploading data and sending emails/SMS.
- Help the team contribute new ideas which can benefit the Marketing team or the wider business.
- They work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that is ideal for an individual who thrives under pressure, as well as being a self-starter.
- You will need to demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- They are looking for someone who consistently goes the extra mile to achieve a high standard across all design produced.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent with relevant design experience and qualification
- Experience with Adobe Create Cloud is essential.
- Competency using Design software with an interest in and Passion for creative and design.
- Competent in using all MS office software including word, excel and outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good keyboard skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Great initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent artwork and typography skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout a fast-paced, deadline-driven week
- Proven ability to produce high quality images with an extensive portfolio of work
- £17,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week. 8:30 – 5:30 Monday to Friday
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension