5 days left
- Full Time
- Build strong internal working relationships through consistent excellent service.
- Prepare and collate daily, weekly and monthly reports (e.g. sales, stock and competitor analysis)
- Understand and manage the customer’s critical path (range reviews & promotions) ensuring that all deadlines are met and the wider team are provided with regular updates.
- Provide regular promotional and NPD analysis such as in store execution & retro calculations.
- Support the NAMs with presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Support the commercial team with general admin as required.
We are looking for current second year students who are looking for a 12 month placement starting in the summer.
- Hair & Beauty industry affinity is preferred but not essential.
- Ideally, the candidate will be studying for a business related degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential
- Succinct, accurate and timely entry of data / creation of reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation, administrative and time management skills
- Agile and flexible to adapt to a fast paced organisation
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships
- Mainly office based with some UK travel.
- Working within an exciting, fast paced UK beauty organisation with 4 leading brands.
- As part of a close sales team we are responsible for delivering the business financial results, as well as maintaining a strong brand position within the market and staying ahead of the competition.