Junior Digital Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting role for a Junior Digital Designer to join a rapidly growing Creative and Technology hub in the UK who provide market-leading travel technology solutions to the global travel market.
- The role will involve creating visuals and assets for websites, email and social marketing campaigns and logo creation primarily using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative Junior Digital Designer with Adobe experience, who is looking to get their career off to a flying start.
- A pro-active attitude and willingness to work as part of a team are essential skills for this role as is an interest and understanding of current web design trends.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- CMS Knowledge
- Video editing software such as After Effects or Premier
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25 days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Regular team incentives
- Buy & sell holiday scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12 months)
- Childcare vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private medical insurance or £500 towards gym membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)