Junior Creative Designer
We are Innovation 1st, we create beautiful branded products to help our clients market their brand. Our products are used for general marketing activations, events as well as for trade and consumer promotions.
Our Head Office is in Richmond, however our clients and projects take us all over the world.
Innovation 1st are looking for a talented, friendly and determined individual to join the Creative department which develops innovative products, packaging and promote a wide range of commercial activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project development, from concept through to design and delivery, and be fully proficient in all areas of Adobe Creative Suite along with any digital and video animation.
- Design and develop the creation of style guides and visual assets for licensed brands.
- Design and develop surface graphics for retail products and work to briefs from Retail Buying and Merchandising.
- Design and develop product packaging and packaging components for products.
- Assist and support product design and development for retail products across all product categories.
- Design print and digital promotional and marketing material.
- Distribute commercial branding guidelines and support third party use.
- Assist the Senior Designer in the development and revision of guideline documents and branding components.
- Carry out any ad hoc duties.
- High level of proficiency in the use of Mac OS and key Adobe Creative applications such as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of materials, finishes and production techniques for a wide variety of 2D and 3D products.
- Working knowledge of browser based digital marketing platforms and HTML.
- Excellent attention to detail with high level of accuracy and strong organisational skills.
- Basic Photography skills, experience of creatively directing photography.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Some experience in Visual Merchandising and/or large format graphics production and installation.
- Driven, with a positive and flexible approach to work.