Junior Graphic Designer
Duronic is a global brand based in Romford in Essex. We began in 2005 producing Consumer and home products and have since expanded in to Health, Home, Kitchen and business products. We sell our products online, to resellers and to wholesalers in UK and Europe and aim to broaden our markets across the globe.
- The role is Full-time, our working hours between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- The role involved working with different aspects of the business, including the social media / international / buying / IT department. Various types of contents would need to be created, but primarly images of products, videos of product, packagings, etc.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Master Suite, Illustrator and Premier Pro
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and DSLR cameras Knowledge of photo editing, retouching and enhancements
- A full understanding of web formats and compression standards
- Video post-production techniques and sound editing knowledge would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Positive, enthusiastic and team-orientated person
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confidence to pro-actively suggest and implement ideas
- Ability to manage time and work on several projects simultaneously
- Initiative to keep all projects moving on time