Junior Video Editor - Production Crew Member
3 days left
- Full Time
Hours: average 40 hours per week
Holidays: 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Working pattern: Weekly work patterns variable depending on filming commitments – standard office hours 8.30-5 (inclusive of 30 minutes lunch break), some evenings and weekends required
Closing date for applications: The latest date will be Feb 22nd but we may close applications sooner dependent on level of response
Dates for panel interviews and assessments: wb March 5th
Preferred start date for successful candidate: May 8th but negotiable
Robin Creative Media produces outstanding video content for a range of clients across a number of specialist sectors, including Marine, Travel, Events and Education. With our portfolio growing we are now recruiting for a new team member to join us on our exciting creative journey. This role focuses on editing video content, including the use of graphics and animation. The role will also involve filming and taking photographs on productions and other duties as required.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will assist with the creation and editing of video and photographic content, including animation, graphics, as well as generating engaging and relevant social media content for our brand.
- You will also act as a camera operator or production assistant for example dependent upon the requirements of specific productions.
- As part of a small team you will also undertake any other duties required in the company appropriate to the job level.
- Are you passionate about and skilled in creating engaging, high impact video content; someone who enjoys working for a wide range of clients, who likes lots of variety and who gets excited about new projects, people and places.
- Would you enjoy working in a small team within a growing company where you have the chance to really make an impression.
- Are you someone who enjoys getting stuck in to make sure the job gets done? If yes then please apply now.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role please send us:
- your CV including details of 2 referees – please tell us if you do not want us to contact them prior to interview should you be shortlisted
- a personal statement of between 150 and 250 words telling us why you would be a great RCM crew member
- link to a video showreel and other examples of videos you have edited.
Only applications with all 3 parts will be considered for short listing. The closure date of the post is dependent upon the level of response so don’t hang around if you want to apply!.
Assessment and panel interviews will be held the week beginning March 5th 2018 so shortlisted candidates will need to be available in this week.
Send your application to: Julia@robincreativemedia.com