4 days left
- Full Time
Would you love to work in one of Oxfordshire's most exciting industries?
Do you strive to add value in your next post, contributing significantly to the UKaccounting function within a mid-sized company?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be partnering with a unique, specialised commercial enterprise, who are part of a successful international Group, and hold a strong reputation both locally and further afield. With a stable Finance team which has routinely offered development opportunities to those studying, they represent an ideal option for any aspiring Accounting professional looking to gather more practical experience.
- As part of a small Finance team, you will work closely with the Management Accountant, who focuses on operational reporting, and a wide range of non-Finance staff to ensure effective accounts preparation.
- support month end reporting including reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- full control of accounts payable/receivable
- communication with international offices regarding accounts
- managing cash books and reconciliations in multiple currencies
- managing company credit cards and expense claims
- As the ideal candidate for this post, you will be QBE or studying accounting qualification and looking to gain significant practical experience within a mid-sized business environment. Your learning curve will be determined by your willingness to seek out new opportunities to contribute, new reports to generate, and additional information to analyse.
- With a sound understanding of accounting systems and MS Excel deemed a pre-requisite, you will be comfortable slotting into a vibrant working environment, working towards a common goal.