Credit Control Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
A local business is looking to recruit a Credit Controller Administrator. This role would be perfect for someone who has had some exposure of working within a finance department, that is now looking to pursue a career within Accountancy.
- Based on the outskirts of Ely, your primary objective is to ensure the company's profitability by minimising its exposure to overdue & bad debts.
- You will be given ownership of a portfolio of clients, where you will need to build & develop good, professional working relationships to maximise the company's cash inflow.
- This will involve contacting clients regarding outstanding invoices and following up accordingly either by email, phone or by sending statements.
- You will also assist with any emails that come into the departments inbox and with the setting up & opening of any new client accounts.
- As well a competitive basic salary, the company also offer a range of exceptional benefits.