5 days left
- Full Time
Are you currently in your final year of an Accounting/Finance related degree? Are you hoping to secure a graduate position in Accountancy? Are you ambitious and willing to learn through studying and as you work?
Our client, a growing Accountancy Practice based near Ilford, is looking for a self-motivated and hard working graduate to join their dynamic team in Summer 2018. This is a varied and demanding position, suited to a passionate individual who is determined to succeed.
This is an excellent opportunity for Finance and Accountancy graduates who are keen to develop an Accounting career, with the goal of becoming a Qualified Accountant. This business prides themselves on excellent staff relations, with regular reviews and supportive mentoring along the way.
- Benefit from exposure and training in all departments of the practice, including Accounts, Audit, Payroll, Bookkeeping and legal aspects
- Work as part of an audit team and undertake audit fieldwork
- Direct client involvement, regular liaison and relationship developing
- Learn to prepare simple company accounts and tax within your first year
- Full study support is provided
- Relevant degree - Accounting/Finance or similar
- Understanding of the Accounting profession
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills, including Excel
- Team player, able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to drive is desirable