5 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic Accounts Assistant opportunity for someone with in Manchester city centre earning up to £22,000.
You will be working for an excellent entertainment company with fantastic modern offices with floor to ceiling windows, based in Manchester city centre. They have a plan in place to become a top employer that supports progression and a positive working environment within the workplace. With amazing opportunities working alongside the Financial Controller and exposure to the different areas of finance. The training available will allow you to become far more knowledgeable in all areas and will help you progress within the company and in your career in finance.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be working as an Accounts Assistant covering all areas of accounts. Initially focused around credit control and over time taking on extra responsibilities specifically Purchase Ledger then Payroll.
- You will receive study support funding to help attain your AAT qualifications faster to allow you to progress both theoretically and practically whilst working.
- This exciting new opportunity would suit you if you are aiming to become a qualified accountant in the future.
- This role will give you the training and opportunities necessary to progress within your career in finance.
- In order to be successful you will need to have some experience working as a Credit Controller with the ambition and willingness to learn all other areas of transactional finance including the purchase ledger function and payroll.
- With the opportunity to progress further into a Management Accountant role in the future.
- Having good communication skills is essential to ensure you can work effectively within your team and a good work-ethic to ensure all targets are met and exceeded will help you with your progression.
- You will receive a competitive salary of up to £22,000 with great opportunities to progress in your career in finance. Having a chance like this to work for a national entertainment company with the training and guidance you will receive is a fantastic opportunity.
- You will be given full study support throughout your AAT qualifications, then support throughout your ACCA and CIMA qualifications and flexible working You are based in Manchester city centre surrounded by cafe's, shops and public transport.