Purchase Ledger Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
Due to internal promotion and expansion of the business, this successful SME have created a role for a Purchase Ledger / Accounts Administrator to join their busy accounts team.
This is a full time, permanent role. Hours are 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday. 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. The company is well established employing c35 staff based in Aldershot / out on site. The salary is between £20 - 24,000pa depending on your experience.
- Part of the role will also be to manage the payment of staff expenses.
- You'll need competent Excel for this along with some basic knowledge of VAT as the reports you produce will be used by the FD to make sure the company makes correct HMRC contributions
- As with most accounts roles there will also be lots of lovely filing and general administration.
- As this is a small team you need to be naturally helpful and friendly and prepared to assist colleagues where necessary.
- Your main focus on a day to day basis will be control of the Purchase Ledger to ensure invoices are processed on time, queries addressed and resolved with the suppliers to enable timely payment of accounts.
- This will require accurate data management skills, an eye for detail and great communications with suppliers, project managers and others within the business.
- There is a high volume of invoices so you will need to be a fast worker and be able to work towards accounting deadlines.
- You will also need to be numerate with an understanding of general accounts to plan for weekly and monthly payment runs, allocating this within the Purchase ledger and some general reconciliation.