Financial Services Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting an IFA who are presently recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator.
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE.Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
- Manage priorities and client/Planner demands to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Submit data to allow the creation of MI to allow the voice of the client to be heard and allow business thinking and direction to be shaped.
- Help to identify and eliminate waste by identifying potential process improvements, allowing operating costs to be managed.
- Work collaboratively with the Team Leader, Planner, Paraplanner and other colleagues to retain a strong focus on the provision of excellent client service.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all colleagues to embrace a mutually supportive culture, where responsibility for the continued success of the client operation is a collective effort.
- Work collaboratively with the Planner, Paraplanner and other team members to ensure the delivery of the 'Welcome & Review' and 'Implement & Administer' stages of the company service.
- Strive to ensure Service Levels are met at all times and participate in the collection of data to allow the Team Leader to anticipate any potential issues with service delivery.
- Be required to proactively address any challenges identified with minimal escalation to the Team Leaders.
- Use administrative and organisational skills to provide excellent service to our clients.
- Be aware of deadlines and demonstrate a willingness to ensure these are always met.
- Work closely with peers across the Company to achieve the collective end goal
- Strive for consistency in self and others and demonstrate a willingness to follow all company and regulatory processes and procedures.