Health & Safety Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, who is a leading organisation in their field, has had continuous growth year on year winning numerous industry recognised awards, is now looking to recruit a Health & Safety Administrator to join their expanding team. This is a multifaceted role where you will liaise and interact with various stakeholders and departments of the business.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience within a fast passed, pressurised environment and demonstrable administrate experience. The ideal candidate will be looking to further develop their career within a H&S team. This position would also suit someone at the start of their Health & Safety career, or those seeking to utilise and put into practice their HSE qualifications.
- Provide administrative support across a broad spectrum of tasks
- Assist H&S Manager and H&S Officer supporting all aspects of H&S
- Input data, using the web-based H&S system
- Manipulate spreadsheets and compile reports where appropriate
- Monitoring contractors across the business, administrating risk assessments, liaising with fire wardens/first aiders, ordering PPE and recording minutes
- Liaise with different departments, prioritising workload adhering to tight deadlines
- Ensuring all relevant information is provided, when required, to the correct stakeholders in accordance to company guidelines
- Update and management of the Health and Safety systems
- Additional adhoc duties
- Co-ordinating and prioritising workloads efficiently on a day-to-day basis
- Computer literate (Excel is essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail as expected, imperative!
- Confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels
- Industry knowledge is not essential but would be advantageous to your application
- HSE qualifications desired