Visual Storyteller - Group Communications
3 days left
- Full Time
Do you have an eye for a good story?
We are a brand that is all about celebrating the power of the written word but we are speaking to consumers who increasingly value visual content.
- In this new role you’ll be responsible for developing our visual communications strategy through photography, imagery, videos, infographics, and memes.
- Reporting to the Communications Director, you’ll tell stories through visual and shareble assets.
- You’ll partner with our Creative Responsibility team to bring our social purpose to life, HR on our employer branding and our publishing houses to amplify their communications.
- You’ll share your expertise across the company through networking and training.
- Externally, you’ll bring and build relationships with a network of contacts, including freelancers, agencies and potential partners.
- Excellent communication skills and superior visual instincts
- Prior experience in a storytelling role and creating and commissioning physical and digital assets
- Stakeholder management skills – you’ll be comfortable working across all levels of the organisation
- Passion for our brand purpose and the importance of books and reading
- A creative thinker and self-starter who’s unafraid to challenge the status quo