Lidl Retail Placement Graduate Programme
Details and Responsibilities
- Our award-winning Retail Placement Programme will give you a 360-degree view of our regional and Head Office business operations.
- You’ll get valuable insight into sales and logistics, as well as either supply chain, property or administration.
- While developing detailed knowledge of the business you’ll discover more yourself and your abilities, developing leadership, management, decision making and communication skills for an outstanding career in retail.
- 48-week rotational programme
- You’ll be studying towards an undergraduate degree. Ideally business or retail related, but that’s not essential, as, if you have worked in retail, bar work or a restaurant, we’re keen to hear from you.
- What’s crucial is a hunger for challenge. It’s what this programme is all about – pushing yourself to learn and develop in a professional environment.
- a full UK/EU driving licence by September 2018
- to live - or be able to relocate -within an hour’s commute of your chosen regional location
- the ability to work full time in the UK for the duration of your placement
- 30 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- 10% in-store discount
- Contributory pension scheme (opt-in)
- Training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Final year sponsorship
- Nationwide opportunities
- Prove yourself and you’ll be rewarded with a Brand Ambassador role to continue development and earn sponsorship in your final year at university.
- You’ll be in a great position to return to the business through one of our incredible graduate opportunities. Sounds like a win-win.