Automotive Warranty Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client has a team of engineers working in automotive assembly plants and engineering centres throughout Europe.
They are looking for bright and enthusiastic candidates with experience from the automotive industry to fill an Automotive Warranty Engineer position, based in Basildon, Essex. Candidates looking for both permanent or contract roles will be considered.
- As the Automotive Warranty Engineer, you will be responsible for tracking and reporting warranty parts return and analysis process.
- Experience of Automotive Quality Warranty Processes
- Experience with manipulating data through Excel Pivot tables
- Working knowledge of AWS, ETIS IDS, GCQIS
- Problem Solving
- Monitoring Warranty/Quality trends to initiate problem definition
- Excellent project management & communications skills
- Scrutiny of Supplier 8D reports
- Ability to work globally across a range of cultures (Core teams in UK, North America and other global centres)
- Highly PC literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.)
- Engineering Degree or equivalent